Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009

02.Oktober 2009

Message from Cadel Favreaux: http://lookbook.nu/user/2719-Cadel-F

hi terry!

i am a professional fashion photographer based in LA, and i am coming to europe this spring, to several countries, including austria. i am looking to shoot with the top lookbookers in each country and compile an editorial style street fashion book, and hopefully i can approach a publisher about it and have it globally circulated! it would be really cool. anyway i really love your look and your style and i would definitely want to include you in the project. i hope that you would like to! let me know what you think.
and also, lookbook mail has been a little funny lately, if you have trouble writing me back, you can mail me directly at my email, alpha.appetite@gmail.com, just let me know who you are and link me so i can keep track of you.

hope to hear from you soon!

-CADEL FAVREAUX

_____

Mensch, ich weiß nicht was ich davon halten soll. Was sagt ihr?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen